Our Mission: To improve the quality of life for injured workers while offering cost containment for insurance companies.
Modification Network, Inc. was founded in 2016 and is based in Southern California. Modification Network, Inc. is dedicated to providing excellent communication and service to assist with work-related injuries. Modification Network, Inc. has a well-rounded network nationwide for home and vehicle modifications including OT and driving assessments. Joey Bolohan founded Modification Network, Inc. after working in the home modification and home remodeling industry for several years. Over the years, he has hand picked the best project coordinators across the country to ensure top notch service and communication.
Modification Network, Inc. staff has over 19 years of experience in assisting the elderly and injured workers get back into their homes to feel safe and secure again. Our team is dedicated to the industry, well educated, and professional!
- We are national in scope and service the entire United States.
- We specialize in Home Modifications for workman’s compensation for injured workers to get back into their home.
- Our priority is to offer you the best communication between our staff and the client. We strive to provide timely communication from the moment a claim is assigned to us to the completion of the job!
“If there is one thing I have learned in this industry it’s that communication is key for the best outcome for the client and the payer!” – Joey Bolohan
Our Team is proud to hold the following Certifications:
- C.A.P.S.- (Certified Aging in Place Specialist)
- C.E.A.C.-(Certified Environmental Access Consultant)