Our Mission: To improveing the quility of life for Injured Workers. With Respect & Integrity!
Modification Network, Inc. is dedicated to providing excellent communication and service to assist people with work-related injuries. Joey Bolohan founded Modification Network, Inc. after working in the home modification and home remodeling industry for several years. Joey has over 11 years of experience in assisting the elderly and workmans comp injured employees get back into their homes to feel safe and secure again.
Joey is a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) and is looking forward to growing his education to provide you with the best service and care posable. Modification Network, Inc. is made up of experienced, educated, and committed staff; all of our staff is committed to providing the best care and service to everyone we work with.
- We are national in scope and service the entire United States.
- We specialize in Home Modifications for workman’s compensation for injured employees to get back into their home.
- Our priority is to offer you the best communication between our staff and the client. We strive to provide timely communication from the moment a client is assigned to us to the completion of the job!
“If there is one thing I have learned in this industry it’s that communication is key for the best outcome for the client and the payer!” – Joey Bolohan
Our Team is proud to hold the following Certifications:
- C.E.A.C.- (Certified Environmental Access Consultants)
- C.A.P.S.- (Certified Aging in Place Specialist)